Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sorry it's been quiet...

First of all, please let me reassure you all, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.  I'm here and I'm still playing games!

(Hmmm.  That doesn't sound quite right...)

Anyway, I've been approached to help with the Beta Testing for Dystopian Wars, Version 2.

The good news is that I've learned a lot and I think most players will be very pleased with the direction things are going!

The BAD news, I can't tell you anything due to a Non-Disclosure Agreement.

I do have some older battle reports I need to post and I am playing other games than Beta Testing, but I've been busy.  Real Life and Beta Testing is taking up a lot of time right now.

In the mean time, please be patient and hopefully I can have a surprise or two in the future!

Take Care!

Blindgunn

No comments:

Post a Comment