Monday, March 10, 2014

Just A Little Update...

Sorry, still no battle reports.  All my gaming time has been tied up in testing Dystopian Wars Ver 2 Beta!

Sadly, I cannot tell you anything about the changes or how the fleets have changed or stayed the same.  All I can say is I think most people will be pleased with the new rules whenever they are released.  Hopefully, sooner rather than later (and no, I don't have any information on that front either.  I'll know when you know!).

Meanwhile, I've updated the event page (link on the right).

The 40Kegger is coming up soon.  You have to be a member in advance so check them out or miss out!

Astronomi-Con, a Warhammer 40k tournament in Winnipeg has been announced for April - check out their web page!

WarPegs, a new Winnipeg Gaming Group is trying to start a Warhammer Fantasy Campaign.  Check out their info page (link on the events page)

WUBBLE  has announced a startup of a new Blood Bowl League.  They're kick-off is March 22, but check out their Web Page or Facebook Page for more info.

Links to all the events are on the Events page.

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment